Why should you choose Pixops?
- Image compression with quality retention.
- Automated process, so you do not need to worry about the setting process everything you use it.
- Free access to images from Global CDN.
- Supports images of WebP and Retina format.
- Support all types of image format.
- Optimizes images based on the devices.
- Provides support for various page builders, e.g., Elementor.
- Better performance of lazy load without the use of JQuery.
- Get all the functions for free. We also have paid plans.
Pixops is a one-stop solution for optimizing your images. We have automated the plugin. It has the latest features, so you can clean up your large size images, and the bulky pages. It is the perfect plugin that provides the functionality of lazy loading using CDN.
You can optimize your images in real-time by using cloud storage. So, your websites load faster even though it contains high-resolution images. We optimize the image resolution based on the visitor’s browser and the device. You can improve your website with just one-step setup, and least amount of footprint. This gives you the benefit of saving time and utilize it to work on other areas on your site.
Steps for Installation
Below is the list of steps to install Pixops
- Open WordPress Administration Panel.
- From the menu, click on Plugins and click on the “Add New” option.
- Browse through the list and choose Pixops Plugin and click “install.”
- Go to media and select Pixops. Follow the steps on enabling the service.
How does it work?
Pixops has cloud-based management for image optimization. After installing the Pixop’s plugin, the URL of all the images of your website will change to the cloud URLs. There is no image replacement, but only image compression.
When the server requests an image, Pixops applies the necessary transformations according to the device the visitor is using. So, we optimize the images, depending on the device and the browser that you are using. The result is a cache. So, it stays in memory for 30 days to provide fast delivery and to increase your website’s speed.
How many images can you optimize in the basic plan?
You can optimize any number of images for 20k visits per month (LIMITED TIME OFFER for first month you get 20k then 7k). We deliver these images from 200+ locations across the globe.
This version has a list of the latest features: