PIXOPS – PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS
Auto Optimize Images
Reduce your image size by 80% without affecting the quality!
A cloud-based service to transform the image on the go!
What does Pixops do?
Pixops have the ability to do a lot of things that other tools in the market fail to do.
- It automatically optimizes your images.
- It reduces the image size without compromising the image quality.
- Pixops chooses a proper size for the image depending on the visitor’s browser or device.
- It provides the image by CDN and displays them using lazy loading.
How does Pixops work?
Pixops helps you to remove the stressful process of manually compressing the images on the computer so that you can use that time to do something else. It then replaces them in the media library images.
After you install the plugin and activate it, Pixops looks for the images and then optimizes them. It provides the proper size of the image based on the visitor’s device. So, the visitor does not have to face resolution issues or image viewing issues.
We will provide you the images from the CDN so, that it will help in reducing the load on the website and uses less bandwidth. Hence, Pixops works in different aspects of making your website faster than before. So, you should try the Pixops plugin.
Why use Pixops?
Pixops is the perfect image optimization tool for WordPress. There are several reasons why you should go for the Pixops plugin.
- It transforms your images in the real-time and has a cloud-based service.
- It fetches the images and then optimizes it.
- Pixops chooses a proper image size based on the visitor’s device.
- It provides the image using CDN and then displays it using the lazy loading.
What is the difference between optimized and unoptimized image?
Unoptimized images take a longer time to load because the size of the image is large. It adds 60% of the webpage’s loading time. If you try to reduce the size of the image, then it also affects the quality of the image.
Pixops processes these images and reduces their size. Hence, it will occupy less space without affecting the quality of the image. The visitors of your website will not notice any change. But, the website will load faster.
All you need to do is:
- Sign up on Pixops.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Sit back and let Pixops handle the remaining process.
Pixops is built for WordPress
It is very easy to use and can be installed in a few clicks. After you enable the plugin, you can see the image optimization in your WordPress dashboard. So, download the Pixops plugin now!